Sunday, July 03, 2011

Finally.

She has been waiting for it everyday since the beginning of kindergarten. It was happening to everyone else and not her. We began to hear things like "It will NEVER happen to me!!" And then just like magic, it happened...literally, I didn't even really know she had a loose tooth...but she did and she set her mind to it and went into the bathroom for an afternoon of wiggling and Voila, the excitement of loosing your first ever tooth!!!!

Emily is more than proud of this new hole in her smile. She says"Little kids looks soooooo cute when they have a hole in their smile!" And if you know Emily Pearl even just a little bit, you will understand that this new lost tooth is like a new accessory in her wardrobe.

I have to admit, even though her tooth missing makes my heart twinge just a little, I do think she is right, kids are pretty darn cute with a little hole in their smile ♥

No comments: