Saturday, July 02, 2011

third time a charm ♥

Someone told me while I was pregnant that the third child is magic...I will tell you that I think she is a wise lady.

Baby Jack was born on Monday, May 30 at 9:44pm. He weighed in at 9lbs 15oz. His full handle is Jack Edward Jordan Keats. Baby Jack arrived a little under a week before his due date of June 4 (much to his Mommy's delight)!! It was a beautiful sunny day and my first day of maternity leave. So perfect timing!

Jack came into the world just a roaring and Andrew and I figured we were in for trouble, but it seems that was just his way of saying Hello! Since then he has been quite the little dream baby, quietly weaving his way into our hearts and our life! Jack is very lucky...he has two amazing siblings. I think he stole their hearts from the minute they met. We are almost 5 weeks into our new life and the doting hasn't stopped. There are now arguments over who will feed Baby Jack and who held him last. Although I am still a referee, it is nice to see them actually arguing over something that matters, their baby brother.
Since Jack arrived life around here hasn't stopped. In his short 4 and a 1/2 weeks Jack has been to the ballet, to the football field, to soccer matches, to kindergarten graduation, to the school picnic, to a few parties and to his first Canada Day Celebrations, including 2 sets of fireworks....all of these events...he slept thru. So although he may not know how to have fun yet, I am certain that as he grows he will become just as lively and rambunctious as his older brother and sister :)

Welcome to our family Jack...we have been waiting for you for sometime to come and complete the picture ♥

No comments: