Saturday, July 09, 2011

Charmer.

William our ever-talking, big-hearted little boy, who inside is really just a giant teddy bear, had an enormous crush on his grade 2 teacher this year. Ever the opportunist, on the second to last day of school he took what he deemed to be his final chance...here is an email I received from his teacher:
Just had to share with you a funny story about your wonderful son! Will walked in yesterday morning and said, "Mrs. Kelly, have you ever entered a beauty pageant?" I replied, "No, Will. Why do you ask?" and his response was, "Because you're so beautiful you'd win first place!" Haha! I started to laugh and told him that he was a very smart boy to shower me with compliments at report card time, but he didn't see my humour. Later on in the morning, he put up his hand and said he'd like to share something, when I said, "Ok", he got up, walked over to me, got down on one knee, and proposed. By this time the whole class was roaring with laughter. He told me he already had a best man - Cole MacTavish, and that Mommy would buy him a tuxedo. It was absolutely hilarious.
 You'd better watch him when he gets older - he's going to be quite the ladies man. ;-)
 Thank you for sharing your wonderful son with me. I absolutely adore William and am very sad to see him move on to Grade 3.
William told me later he had it all figured out...all he needed was a priest. To which I replied "And a girl who isn't already married." He said, "Oh him, she can dump him!"

And so it begins...so young and yet such a little charmer ♥

No comments: