Saturday, July 09, 2011

Celebrate.

Another fun Canada day on July 1st. Same routine every year, we all meet downtown and our families enjoy Scotty and the Stars, the girls chat and catch up and then we disperse throughout Officer's Square as our kids drag us here and there. And then we come home...and again this year I was left with the feeling that I wanted more. More time with my girlfriends and their families, more chatter, more laughter, more crazy...the day is fun, but it always seems incomplete.
So this year I called and solicited friends to hang out with for a pre-firework party...Kelly was very generous and invited us all before the fireworks in Oromocto...very fun! And the best part was that the fireworks in Oromocto were an hour before the fireworks in Freddy...so we caught them all! I love fireworks, so I was quite excited...the kids and Andrew played along, but they were tired and had had enough by the end of it all.



  


Hanging with Daddy♥
Fireworks # 1




And snuggling up for fireworks # 2


In the end, we had a wonderful day and yes, my tank felt full by the end of it!

No comments: