Saturday, July 09, 2011

Jackpot.

Emily Pearl's nickname for Jack while I was pregnant was Jackpot. Well originally she said his name should be Jack and his middle name should be Pot, however, I just felt there was something inherently wrong about that. Like maybe we would be foreshadowing or something...anyway I digress..in the end we settled for Jackpot...

And it seems that Jackpot is a good and fitting nickname for our precious little bundle. He really is a little dream. This week he is starting to figure out more sleep at night, which in my books renders him just about perfect!!! The last four nights he has been sleeping a 5-7 hour chunk each night, which is pretty darn awesome. I had forgot how much I value my sleep and at this point I think I would barter just about anything for more of it!


 So ding ding ding, hopefully we are about to hit the sleep Jackpot!!

No comments: