Without a doubt the week went by way too fast! The kids had a great Christmas, they received way too many treats and prezzies and enjoyed every minute of being overindulged! And we had a pretty good time too! Thank you to everyone for treating us so well!
Sprinkling our reindeer sparkle...just to be sure Santa's reindeer don't miss our house!
Grampie and Gram came by with their guitars to help us sing some Christmas carols....
Our caroling crew on Christmas Eve...
Santa's snack ready and waiting...William was determined this year that he was going to wake up and see Rudolph. As far as I know, it didn't happen....

Our Christmas cat...I believe santa left this little bed for Emily Pearl's dollies, but we let the cat believe it was hers for a few minutes :)
Not too many shots of Christmas morning. Nana and Papa came over and surprised us and watched everyone open their gifts...it was a nice surprise! And they also took most of the pictures on their camera.
Emily was so tired Christmas morning, she started asking for a nap around 8:30 A.M. So I think she was holding her head up while she ate her breakfast.
Playing with her new kitchen, while incorporating the doll bed...she made tea and cookies all day.
"Doesn't anyone in this house listen to me? I said I want a nap!!"
There were many, many things that required assembly or batteries ...oh boy, what a chore!
Testing out bath foam that Santa brought....



Sprinkling our reindeer sparkle...just to be sure Santa's reindeer don't miss our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment