
The kids are loving all the snow and quite honestly it reminds me of winter when I was small and I like that feeling! Yesterday we headed out to my uncle's farm and the kids went sliding. They also love to check out the barn and all it wonders, there was a new calf, just born that morning, lots of cows, kittens and the pony, Rainbow. Good old country air and fun!!


But as I listened to this interaction between William and his cousin Kenley in the barn yesterday I realized yesterday that my kids are sadly not country kids...
William: Looking at a big pile of cow poop in the hay..."Kenley is that poop?"
Kenley: "Yep that is poop, but its dead you can step in it."
William: "Uh that is sick, let's get out of here..."
Kenly: "Ok....and she tromps thru the dead cow poop!

Emily loved the animals and was especially enthralled with Rainbow. I couldn't believe that she wasn't afraid of her at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment