Thursday, February 09, 2012

Memorykeeper

Good thing I am not being paid to be the family memory keeper!

I don't know what happened...I had such great hopes for what I was going to do with all my time on maternity leave. I wanted to blog and record the day to day details of life at our house; Jack growing and changing and us as a family adapting to our new life...sounds romantic doesn't it...pft! Now was idealistic of me wasn't it! Here it has been almost six months since I posted anything, in fact I almost couldn't get into my blog...I couldn't remember my password.

Life is busy, but its not that busy. I going to try and make a commitment to myself that I will journal here at least once a week...you heard it folks...making a commitment to record some of our memories here, so one day we can look back and smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok i may take that comment back, you haven't updated much either :)