Thursday, February 09, 2012

Best. Decision. Ever.

People still ask if Jack was an accident. I think it is a weird and slightly rude question. But perhaps I am just being oversensitive because we agonized over whether we should or shouldn't have a third child for so long. So the decision to try was a long time coming and a hard decision to make. The selfish side of us always took over the debate and neither one of us really wanted to return to babyland.

Glad we somehow overcame that. Everyday I look at that sweet child and think to myself "Best Decsion Ever!" Sometimes I say it outloud, sometimes I don't. But I think everyday!

It makes me think there are so many other seemigly heard decisions that we face that may well also be-- the best decision ever--what is yours? Think about it and take a leap out of your comfort zone!  You never know, it just might be the best decsion ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on the blogs although it doesn't look like many people have update in the last year. Good for you :) I love this post but will definitely not be showing Lou who is still DYING for a 3rd. Miss u xx