Monday, December 10, 2007

Say Cheese!!

So Saturday was picture time...same question "Why, why why do we do this to ourselves??" I stressed for days on what to wear on the kids, how the kids will behave etc?? In the end, I have absolutely no control over their smiles, the nervousness they feel when some stranger tickles their toes and tells them to smile, or basically how anything will turn out.

I took Mom with me this time, she was with us exactly 2 hours and 24 minutes and she was ready for the bone yard---it is tricky work this picture busines. In the end, I opted for the funny ones (there were many, Mom had tears in her eyes she was laughing so hard at the end results), they seemed to capture the kids personalities best!


Poindexter waiting for Santa...oh my!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!!!!! cant wait to see u! xx