What a fabulous weekend! It was hot like July and we were camping...this weekend was warmer than our camping trip in August! I sat on the fence all week trying to figure our whether we should go or not, so glad I didn't take the lazy route :)

My Dad bought a new camper and we were the first to use it! It rocks! Emily Pearl broke it in for Grampie...on Saturday night she woke up sick and threw up all over the nice mattress...whoops sorry! Poor little girl...it was quite a circus in the trailer, I was glad A) we were in a trailer and not our little tent and B) that is was a quiet weekend at the campground and we had no neighbours! It was quite eventful.

Today I am still home with a little sickie. This picture was taken last week. The kids had stories together in William's bed and then insisted they sleep together. Pretty sweet!

1 comment:
What a couple of cuties!! We are sooo looking forward to visiting at Christmas. I can't believe how grown up Alexander looks. xx
Post a Comment