I loathe and love labour day weekend. I like the sense of renewal that comes with the start of the school year and all the promise and excitement that holds, but naturally I feel such a sense of loss saying goodbye to carefree summer days, warm evenings and just the vacation feel that lingers over the summer months with people coming and going.
We headed to Shediac on Saturday to have one last summer play date with Aisling and the beach. It was a pretty cool day, but the kids still had lots of fun in the sand! 


Thanks for a great weekend! We miss you when we go--it is always great catching up!



Thanks for a great weekend! We miss you when we go--it is always great catching up!

Can you please stop taking our pictures?

The Frex

Part of loving and loathing Labour Day weekend is also the FREX! Last year we went on Friday night, never again! So we decided to take a chance yesterday and it was great! We filled our tummies with Dippy Dogs, caught a Perly the magician show, watched a horse show, strolled the barns and took in some rides! We wasted too much money, but the kids had big happy smiles and it was a good day! And as everyone knows the exhibition brings out all kinds no matter what day of the week you choose to go there are always lots of sights to see...here are some highlites:

Yuck, yuck yuck, I can hardly watch these rides....let alone think about getting on them!
This is William's speed and even still this rocket ships make his little tummy "feel funny."
Peace out dude!
Eric Osbourne loving his sweet ride! And his sister enjoying hers too with her hair blowing in the wind. She will probably have braids by her first birthday!


Emily Pearl's first ride alone without us, I was freaking out...she loved it!!


The barns....



Enough for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment