Friday, May 07, 2010

Is it really May?

Ok I admit it, it has been so long I forgot my password, brutal! It is not that our lives are that busy really, just that I never seem to get a chance to sit down at the computer anymore. But I am home sick today and bored out of my tree...a symptom of never actually sitting still I guess...when we actually are forced to, we don't know what to do with ourselves :)

I feel like I don't really need to blog about what has happened over the last few months, if you look at everyone else's blog you will see many of the same shots...but here are a few pics that I have on my camera of those same events!
Ok first up...Our trip to Crystal Palace...enough said.


The Good Friday get together where the kids almost out number the adults...but still so much fun!!! However, it is hard to round them all up and get a smile from everyone.


Andrew celebrated another one of those darn birthdays, how come they aren't so much fun anymore? He is so old he requested a trifle for his birthday cake! HA!

Silly sleepovers...Aisling came for a March Break visit and the three of them had loads of fun being silly together!!

No comments: