488 pictures later...here are the highlites!
Off we go!
Jam cookies! When we flew to Newfoundland two years ago Wmily remebers getting jam cookies on the flight...she couldn't wait for more...so we picked some up so she wouldn't be disappointed :)
Finally summer again!! Emily couldn't stop talking about the warm air, the breeze blwoing thru her hair, the birds chirping and the sound of the crickets!
It's off to Disney we go!!
Day one-Magic Kingdom!
And the Bibbitti Bobbitti Boutique...best $50 I ever spent!! This is Emily's Fairy Godmother, Connie!






Minnie's House...

William's Dinsey Haircut...not quite the same as the Bibbiti Bobbitte Boutique, but still pretty cool!
Birthday Day!!!
Hollywood Studios!!







It's your day...celebrate my love!
They wanted to go there...we had never been...I won't make that mistake twice...uggh!!
Animal Kingdom!






















1 comment:
2012 - I'm in!
Your pictures are awesome. It looks like such a great family vacation.
Post a Comment