Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Proud!


William graduated from Kindergarten today...he was so proud and so were Mom and Dad! Seems like no time ago we had a very frightened little man who desperately did not want to leave us every morning...now he is flying out of the car and off to his new world each day!! So much growing and changing in the last 8 months, some good some bad, but all very exciting for a little boy who is becoming more and more sure of himself as each day goes by. And you know, I think we are getting more comfortable with him growing and changing too...I guess we all need to be eased into this growing up stuff!


Let the summer fun begin!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Too cute! I can't believe how old he is. Also loved Emily's upside down sunglasses in your camping post-Nathaniel always puts his on that same way. Maybe they are destined for each other!