We hosted our 2nd Annual Good Friday Pot Luck this weekend. The kids had a ball...and I hope the adults did too! It was great to see everyone... and I have to say I loved watching everyone's dance moves! Nicely done!
Could you email me that picture. I would love to make a copy of it. Thanks for having us over, we had a lot of fun. Greg still can't believe that we were the first ones to leave this time. It'll probably never happen again.
The Deans had a ball too. Now that I've had a taste of Dance Dance Revolution, I will have to fight with Suzanne for the dance floor at every upcoming get together. Of course my husband's freestyle dance moves can't be outdone. Supa sta!
4 comments:
Yes, fun was had by everyone!! It was great to get together!! Great Easter pics by the way, too darn cute! xoxox
Could you email me that picture. I would love to make a copy of it. Thanks for having us over, we had a lot of fun. Greg still can't believe that we were the first ones to leave this time. It'll probably never happen again.
The Deans had a ball too. Now that I've had a taste of Dance Dance Revolution, I will have to fight with Suzanne for the dance floor at every upcoming get together. Of course my husband's freestyle dance moves can't be outdone. Supa sta!
wish i was there, miss you all and love the pic of the kids.
Post a Comment