Monday, April 27, 2009

Please survive little bean...

William planted a bean seed at Sunday School and it has been growing nicely on our window sill for the past couple of weeks. Well on Sunday William decided since it was so beautiful out that it was time for the little bean to get planted outside.

So we had a chat about timing and how it was a little too early to plant little bean outsidebecause it woudn't survive...but on its way back into the house disaster struck the little bean -- Willam cracked his stem. I told him the bean plant was a gonner, but he is a boy of faith...he told me not to worry he had a plan. A few minutes later he hollered out, where's the tape Mommie...this is what I came in to find sitting up on the window sill...quite ingenious I think...he had no help.

Needless to say Andrew and I laughed to kill ourselves...but it looks like the last laugh might be on us...30 hours later, the plant is still alive!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Well, did the frigging bean make it or not?