Monday, November 17, 2008

3 years ago today...

Our family was blessed with the smile of a beautiful little angel...Happy Birthday Pearl Girl!! You lite up all of our lives!Of course it was a full birthday weekend for Emily...she and Grampie shared a party on Friday night...Dad's birthday was on Friday. On Saturday she had her friends over for an all girls Princess Tea Party! But before her birthday party on Saturday she and I went to the mall for her birthday present--EARRINGS!! We fianlly convinced Daddy and she was positive she didn't care that it would hurt--I thought I might faint or throw-up I was so nervous, but she did awesome, about 30 seconds of tears and Voila! gorgeous little earrings! Too cute!

Emily waiting to get her earrings!
Princess Party--the girls were so cute and so well behaved!
Trying to show off new earrings!A tea party on Sunday morning before church!

Emily's new church coat from Nana!

1 comment:

The Osbornes said...

Adorable! Those pics are too cute, she's growing so much! Can't wait to see the earrings :) William drinking from the tea cup is toooooo funny!! love it!