Wednesday, September 03, 2008

FREX 2008

Oh the excitment that September brings! It would be nice to avoid it, but seeing as the kids go the Y, it is impossible. William couldn't wait to walk through the gates and he was on a mission--the Pirate Ship!! I thought for sure he wouldn't be tall enough, but sure enough he was...he went on it twice...Andrew was the lucky winner of that lottery, the last time I rode the Pirate Ship they had to evacuate and hose it down...eeekk! Emily on the other hand thought the rides stunk, she went on two was petrified on the mini roller coaster and cried the entire time she was on the other ride...she was happy to just see the animals, eat dippy dogs and just generally look cute!
Overall, it was a fun time...we stayed into the evening and really it is the lights that I love...now I will just be happy to see it all go so parking can get back to normal at the Y!!







No comments: