Easter came and went and not one sign of Spring here in Fredericton. Andrew is building a fire right now as I type and I am wanting to curl up beside it with a good book and tea. Now that sounds like Christmas and not Easter-boo! Wake up Spring we are sooooo ready for you!


As you know( if you read Bird's blog) we had everyone over on Good Friday---we were expecting complete chaos with 8 adults and 7 kids, but surprisingly it was pretty calm...and it was great to see everyone, we don't do it often enough! The kids had so much fun...when Emily woke up on Saturday morning she told "we had so much fun!" But I don' t really have any pictures...again see Bird's blog.
So Easter AM started with the big hunt...Emily Pearl was sick, but still a trooper...William was on fire! Then we did the church thing, we sat in front of the Frontin's, I am sure they can attest to how stressed out we were with the kids...seriously, kids, chocolate church....one of these things does not belong???




Then off we headed to the Delta for brunch...the Easter bunny was there---he is super creepy and the kids wanted nothing to do with him. It seemed at the beginning that he kept sneaking up of Emily Pearl, so by the end of the meal, she was hyper-sensitive to everything in the room, her eyes were just darting around like crazy watching for the little carrot chomper!
Below---see William's new grouchy/mad/pirate face he makes in every photo now! I love it, it is totally awesome!
1 comment:
Thanks for having us over Friday night. We had a great time!
Post a Comment