Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bring on the spring...

We are so ready to see more sunshine, warmer days and of course let that snow melt! And Emmy is all set for some puddle jumping! Nana bought her new boots yesterday and she seemed excited...then a little while later she came over and asked "Can you take me to the store and buy me purple boots too?" I asked "Why do you not like your yellow and green boots?" She replied "Uummm, well I like yellow, but I don't like green." Serioulsy is this kid really only 2? Well, today I pulled out William's old raincoat and convinced her she should keep the boots because now it they are part of a matching ensemble...she bought it hook line and sinker!! Little stinker!!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Only you could convince her of that Heather!!!!
I love it, she's getting so grown up, doesn't it kill you though the s#*t they say.
can't wait to see her again, and william too!!