Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Almost Home Sweet Home! Closing date is October 9th--Wow so much to do, so little time!




I love this, a little built in china cabinet!Living Room
The funky/crazy painted kitchen! Ok I do love the red countertop, so that will stay, but everything else has got to GO!!

Our bedroom

Crazy retro bathroom--it will be the first thing to get gutted!!

This cracks me up---it is the phone shelf, complete with jack and all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! The house looks great - I can't wait to see it after you've added your personal touches. Congratulations!

The Dean's said...

Congratulations on the house. I can't wait to see it in person... Will work for beer and pizza :)

Kelly said...

Looks wonderful, Heather! Congratulations!!

The Osbornes said...

I am so happy for you guys, those pics are GREAT, the living room looks huge! Can't wait to see it!
xoxox