Monday, June 11, 2007

Beautiful Baptism Day

Little Alice Lily Mae was baptized this past weekend. Beautiful Baby Girl is not so little anymore and growing quickly! She is almost six months old now! She was a little angel on the weekend and never made a peep. Afterwards we all enjoyed some great family time together!


While the party was going on inside all the boys were outside playing in the field....there is a pony a a bunch of cows on the farm....well William got chased by the bull and not that it is funny, but it was funny....he ran in the house in such a lather, his face was beat red, he flopped himself down on the floor and he said "huh I am exhausted I got chased the whole way up the hill by the bull, I am never doing that again" He must have told me the story 75 times over the cousre of the day and every version ended with I am never doing that again. Then finally the final version he told before going to bed, he said, "I think I'll climb over that fence again!" BOYS!!



No comments: