Monday, May 28, 2007

What a Big Girl!

I am so excited....Emily Pearl's crib is history! We moved her into a big bed this weekend and she loves it! I am happy to report that last night she slept the entire night in her own bed without waking up until 7am. To many of you this may sound trivial, but for anyone who is aware of Emily's sleeping issues....this is huge! Just in time for Mommie to go back to work, I love my little girl!!!


2 comments:

holly said...

Yeah Emily - I think you and I are the only parents with girls this age who prefer to sleep with mommy and daddy - we too set up Kya's big girl bed and she has slept through the night twice in one week. Hopefully vacation and having me all to herself doesn't screw her up to badly!
Congrats again on the job! You must feel a huge weight off of your shoulders!

Anonymous said...

hooray for big girl beds!!!
kerry