Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Treats!

We had quiet and relaxing Easter Weekend. The bunny that brings chocolate found us too and left lots of yummy treats. William was so overwhelmed with all the chocolate he started to think it must not be real. And I have decided that chocolate and church do not mix---wow letting a child have even just a couple of easter eggs before church makes a huge difference!! At one point during church I looked over at William and he had his dress shirt completly unbuttoned and was showing me his chest---oh man!

On Monday Morgan and Eric came over to play with Emily, lots of fun! For some reason I only have pictures of Morgan and Emily, sorry Eric. The girls shared a little snack. At one point Emily decided to feed Morgan, it was very cute to watch, until Emily put her fingers to close to Morgan's chompers and that was the end of that--there were lots of tears. It was great fun watching them all play around each other. Oh yes and after Adrienne left, Alexander hooked up his Easter present--Dance Dance Revolution! I didn't get any shots, but the Pregnant Girl rocks at Dance Dance Revolution! I think Suzanne and Alexander are going to start having play dates of their own. I of course was comic relief as I have no hand -eye, hand -foot coordination! It was alot of fun---we need have a grown up party, the game and a few drinks would be a hoot!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,
I just finished my blog of the girls and remembered that you had one on here too so I searched it out - amazingly I found it! Are you happy with your move? We have moved to BC to be closer to the family it has been an adjustment but worth it. I am working 2 contracts right now and when it all gets a bit crazy I remember you sitting calmly in the heart and stroke cubicle telling me to relax! Honestly, it remains a light bulb moment - I might not have gotten the message immediately but little by little I get it - thanks.
Libby Murphy
dbl_trbl@shaw.ca
or my blog
http://littlemurphyladies.blogspot.com/