Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2007! Wow, the new year always leaves me with mixed feelings of excitement over what is to come and sadness over another year complete. We have lots to be thankful for in 2006 and hopefully 2007 will be equally gracious to us...first and foremost, it would be fabulous if I got a job :) Now I am just shameless!!

Anyhow, we rang in the New Year as a family last night...we ventured out to the fire works in Oromocto (they were great)!! It was the first time we were able to stay and watch an entire fire work display with William, he does not like the noise that accompanies fire works, but last night he watched the entire show--with his hands over his ears....see pictures below! Emily was mesmerized and wouldn't take her eyes off the sky. On the way home we picked up Chinese, ate our Chinese while watching Cars and then opened a party in a box--party hats and tooters...the kids were in heaven. After the kids went to bed Andrew and I watched a movie and actually stayed up until midnight! Big, Big Night!!









Today we headed to Odell Park for some fresh air and sliding fun...it was great...this is the only picture I got and you won't believe me when I say Emily loved it---kids!





No comments: