Andrew finally talked me into venturing out to cut down a real Christmas tree this year. What a great time we had! The kids loved it and so did the adults! The place we went to had it all--trees to cut, hot chocolate, fresh gingerbread cookies, face painting, colouring books for the kids and then all this was topped off by a sleigh ride! And William got to be the driver...it was so much fun! At the end of the day I actually told Andrew I was sorry I hadn't listened to him all these years! Believe it or not his heart didn't stop, but he did ask for a tape recorder :) I love our tree!Monday, December 18, 2006
The Great Christmas Tree Hunt!
Andrew finally talked me into venturing out to cut down a real Christmas tree this year. What a great time we had! The kids loved it and so did the adults! The place we went to had it all--trees to cut, hot chocolate, fresh gingerbread cookies, face painting, colouring books for the kids and then all this was topped off by a sleigh ride! And William got to be the driver...it was so much fun! At the end of the day I actually told Andrew I was sorry I hadn't listened to him all these years! Believe it or not his heart didn't stop, but he did ask for a tape recorder :) I love our tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







And here is the finished product...William and Emily are so entralled--all of the decorations have been moved numerous times now...I have given up!

1 comment:
Wow - all we got was some hot apple cider at the tree farm that we went to. Your tree looks beautiful. Believe it or not Noah still has some chocolate Santa's left. It worked out perfectly that he has one a day until Christmas. Thanks again William.
Post a Comment