Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blogger Rut

It has been a long time since I last posted...there doesn't seem to be much happening around here these days. And apparently I have been slacking in the phoptgraphy department because there aren't many new pics of the kids either. Anyway...I guess we must be busy preparing for Santa or something like that :) Hope everyone is well and feeling A Lot Like Christmas!!

This pic I took after the freezing rain a few weeks ago...I love the way the trees look!


This is Emily's new favourite hiding spot, she has a great time climbing in and out of this empty cupboard...my motto, don't mess with a good thing! We painted t-shirts one day last week...here is William's Rudolph! It was a fun craft day!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Too cute, looks like fun. Miss crafty crafterson is getting very creative!!
Can't wait to see you.
jules

The Dean's said...

What a great idea with the t-shirts! I love it. Emily is a doll.