Friday, August 18, 2006

All Moved In!


Ok we are all moved in, Andrew has survived the first day of his new job, William, Emilily and even Tia and Callie (Cat and Dog) seem to be adjusting well! We have a long way to go before we at "settled" but we are getting there slowly :) As you can see, we all are sleep deprived !! I have been awful at staying in touch with everyone, it has been so busy! We get our phone today-thank goodness! And I will take some more pics of the new place this week and will give a better update in the days to come.


No fighting this nap---asleep for almost an hour in her highchair. I think she takes after her great-grandmother, she can sleep anywhwere!!


Alexander has limited patience for William, but he adores Emily Pearl, it is pretty cute!

2 comments:

The Osbornes said...

that picture of emily is halarious! We are so happy you guys are home... Welcome back to freddy Beach!!!!
xoxoxo

The Dean's said...

Is it me or has Emily grown a foot since I saw her last weekend? We're happy to have you home and can't wait to see lots more of you guys!