
Why is it when you are moving you suddenly realize how many things you love about the place you are actually living. Seems it will be a prevailing theme until we leave the Island!
This past weekend we went camping with our friends Trina and John and their little girl Anna. Anna and William go to day care together and are buddies. We didn't actually spend anytime sleeping at the campground...it poured rain both Friday and Saturday, but we hung out Friday night and all day Saturday and had a blast!
Mom and John and Alexander also came on Saturday and we have spent the past few days feeling sad that it will be the last time for many PEI traditions. I know we have so much to gain moving to Fredericton, but we will truly cherish the memories we have made here!




2 comments:
Hey Heather and Andrew. Well, you don't know this but I check your site every now and then. Your kids are adorable. Now seeing that you are moving kinda makes me sad that we never really were in touch more. I'm sure you are going to miss hearing me lay on the horn everytime I drive by your house --- please tell the people that but it that it's me because I'm not going to stop. Hope all is well and I'll probably see you more now that you are moving back to Freddy Town!
My comment doesn't make sense...I meant to say "please tell the people that bought your house that when they hear someone beeping the horn at their house...it's me" hehehe
Post a Comment