Monday, June 19, 2006

Loving the Watermelon!





We had a watermelon feast yesterday and we have the pictures to prove it. Emily got the messiest by far :)

It was a great Father's Day Weekend...I say weekend because in this house you milk your specail days for all their worth and I think Andrew did a pretty good job of that this weekend! But he's worth it -we love him, he is one super DAD!!

Today William finished his first swimming lessons and he passed to the next level! Hooray ! Sounds simple, but in order to pass he had to dunk his face under water and initally he was not too sure that was a good idea! This morning I watched him jump in the pool and his head went fully under the water, I was feeling so proud of him. All the practicing in the bathtub at night with Daddy paid off!

No comments: