Thursday, May 04, 2006

Is It May Already?

I cannot believe that it is May, each month seems to be gone with the blink of an eye. But it is great, the days are getting longer and warmer and we are having a blast getting outside. William is proving to be quite the outdoorsman and he is beginning to develop an interest in bugs. A trait I am sure Emily will be completely digusted by in a few short years (or not). It is fun to watch him discover these things, he seems to have no fear. A few weekends ago we were working in the yard and I came across a catepillar...we spent at least 15 minutes examining it! Here is the picture...
















Emily has once again graduated in the bathtub...she is in the bath ring now and it brings a whole new meaning to bathtime splashing! You should hear her giggle!


















Thank goodness for Baby Bjorn...we love it!
















Ok now I am convinced--Two is defintitly better than one :)
















Look Mom I can touch my toes!!

No comments: