


Ok, I know I keep saying that I can't believe how fast the time is flying by, but seriously six months, Emily Pearl is six months old!! WOW!!
So Emily has survived lots of firsts...first Christmas, first Easter and all other first occasions, like Valentine's Day and everyone in our family's birthday, no cake though boo hoo! She has eaten cereal, veggies and fruit, she got her first sippy cup to play with, she can sit up and she managed her first roll and lots of other fancy moves since...but still one thing eludes her...HAIR!
Aaahhh, bald is beautiful, at least in our family anyway...I'll mention nothing further on bald people! We love our Emily Pearl, she is the perfect addition to our family!!

2 comments:
Bald IS beautiful, and Emily Pearl is a doll. She is adorable.
holy smiley!! what a cutie pie. I think she's changed since your last post.
PS - Bald is in.
Post a Comment