



Andrew and I went out this weekend, by ourselves, for the first time since, hhhmmm I'm not really sure when, last summer maybe??
Andrew's work had a Mardi Gras theme party and so we dressed up and off we went. We got a hotel in town for the night, had a babysitter come to our room and enjoyed ourselves stress free!!
As you can see form the pictures, we had lots of fun! There were tons of games--halarious! In one game I was blindfoleded and had to rely on my partner to give me directions on where to go---if you know me well enough, you are laughing right now...add to my blindfolded state at pair of 2.5 inch heels!! And Andrew won King of Bourbon street! (No, it was not for his costume, which you could only appreciate the humour in, if you were at our hotel room getting dressed with him.)
Anyway, it was a great night and we needed it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment