Monday, February 13, 2006

Peek-A-Boo


Bath time photos, they are too cute. Emily enjoys her baths for the most part, but living in an old house has its pitfalls...one big one...it can be pretty cold some days. We tested Emily in the big tub the other night with William ( I took Julie's advice and picked up one of those mesh bath things...it is great) however, I don't think I have ever heard Emily scream as loud or as long as she did when we put her in the big tub with William. Whoa! So I thought perhaps she was just tired and not in the mood that night and I attempted it all over again the next night...apparently I am a sucker for punishment...so for now we will stick with our little tub on the kitchen table with the heat cranked up :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love this picture, you should have this one framed.
sorry about your luck in the big tub, better luck next time!!